Wednesday, March 31, 2010
OK ... so it is a fact that cloth diapers are bulkier than disposable diapers. Personally I love the squishy bum it makes :)
That said, it is sometimes more challenging to find good fitting clothes over top of some cloth diapers. Gloria, a mom entrepreneur from Ot...tawa is contemplating starting a business selling specifically designed clothing for cloth diapers. However, she would love to hear your opinions on this before moving forward with her idea. At the link below, you will find a very short survey. The survey will be avaiable for the whole month of April. All participants who fill out the survey will be entered into a draw for a chance to win 1 of 3 gift certificates that can be used towards your next purchase at Ottawa Cloth Diapers.
Click here to fill out the survey.
Good Luck everyone!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Wow, these last couple of weeks have been incredibly busy between my return to work, March Break, sick kids, etc. But spring is in the air and I am so happy to see the sun shining on my diapers as they dry outside on my clothes line :)
For this BlogSpot I thought I would take a few minutes to share with you some exciting new products that are on the way to Ottawa Cloth Diapers … here goes …
1) The new Tots Bots Easy Fit and Pocket Tot diapers should be arriving any day now. I have had some in the color white a few weeks ago that sold very fast and I have been awaiting impatiently for the gorgeous colors to arrive! I have been testing and using these for approx. 2 months with both my sons and I absolutely love them! Mt husband also adores them. Stay tuned for a video review on my BLOG on these. They have also been added to the diaper trial program and customers are loving them!
2) IPLAY swim wear and sun hats are on order and should arrive shortly. These will be added to our website soon. Items will include various sun hats, boys board shorts with integrated swim diaper, girls tank suits with integrated swim diaper and one piece sun suits.
4) Our well loved Sustainablebabysish organic bamboo fitted will be available in natural with contrast color stitching and snaps. These should arrive in approx. 2 weeks. We are also waiting for more Sustainablebabyish knit covers and longies in the new color air.
5) Goodmamas are coming your way!! Yes Ottawa Cloth Diapers is bringing you a small number of the the luxurious Goodmama diapers (both fitteds and a few “The Ones”). Stay tuned for more details on these once they are up on our website. All updates will also be available our FaceBook fanpage.
6) Other recently added products to the store are Thirsties duo wrap with snaps closure, Thirsties duo wrap in new prints, Thirsties Booty Luster, Planet Wise Mini wetbags, Planet Wise Swim/Diaper Bags, Monkey Doodlez wipes cubs refills and the super cute Dabba Walla lunch bags and backpacks (love these!).
That’s all I can think of for now but visit our “NEW” section on our website for regular updates on recently added products. You can also follow our Facebook Fanpage for any important updates and promotions.
Also to come … a couple of great giveaways and a short survey on baby clothing over cloth diapers for a chance to win gift certificates to the store. Stay tuned …
Have a great weekend everyone!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Hi everyone ...
I just wanted to apologize for neglecting my Facebook page and Blog over the last couple of weeks. The return to work has been a bit of an adjustment plus everyone is sick at the moment with colds and I my Dad has been readmitted to the hospital (but is doing much better!) so it has been a very crazy week for us!! I should be back up to speed after March Break. :)
Happy March Break (for those of you who are on it ).