Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blogging Contest!

Blogging contest!  Are you interested in submitting a blog post for Ottawa Cloth Diapers?  I often struggle to find time to write blog posts so following my 3 part series on Elimination Communication, I am opening some spots for you!  From now until the end of November I will accept submissions of potential posts from you.  I will choose a total of 10 which I will run over the next year on my Blog.  You can write anything you like as long as it is related to cloth diapering, parenting, or babies and children.  You can do product reviews, personal stories, etc.  Video reviews will also be accepted.  All 10 posts chosen, will receive a $20 gift certificate to Ottawa Cloth Diapers.  For now, I will only accept 1 post per customer.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Please e-mail your posts to me at: vicky@ottawaclothdiapers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment